Social Icons

Pages







Thursday, April 16, 2015

Recipe : Chicken Crescent Roll Casserole






















































I did this last Sunday after he attempted to cool the awful news. Indeed, not very terrible. Indeed, we have had more than a marvel. I heard last Sunday, when my sibling kicked the bucket bubbled chicken and it was life flighted to a healing facility in Houston. We went and saw Monday, Tuesday was discharged ... what's more, is presently recuperating. It will take a while, I believe I'm going to feel that each time I make this supper!
I took a photo of the page here. I discovered this formula on Pinterest Follow ME ... in the event that you'e addicts like me lol ... also, it was great !! After things cool off Sunday night, and I conversed with my sibling, Abi and I made this pot to attempt to keep occupied and beg. I neglected to take a photo, and I trust the first publication does not trouble !!
Obviously, I changed the formula. I can never simply take after a formula to the "T". In the event that you see the first page, you can see the first formula that looks awesome ... I regularly change the things I have close by. I'll post how I did it ...









No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Blogger Templates