Social Icons

Pages







Tuesday, April 21, 2015

German Potato Salad Recipe
































I promptly knew I needed to make spaetzle. When I was in the Biergarten, I was passed up how heavenly it was, despite the fact that I didn't recognize what was in it. Making it at home was a touch of an enterprise, in light of the fact that the formula calls for utilization spaetzle creator, which obviously I didn't. So we needed to get somewhat innovative. :)
Manufacture whatever remains of the menu is a test in light of the fact that German sustenance is obviously made out of side dishes. In the wake of scanning for formulas in this way, we have surrendered attempting to locate an incredible primary course and rather decided to make a zesty potato plate of mixed greens and singed frankfurters to finish the supper.
Hot German Potato Salad
From old Cookbook Betty Crocker my mom (I'll post news beneath)
German Food, Germany, German lager, knockwurst, spaetzle dumplings, German meatballs, potato serving of mixed greens, German potato plate of mixed greens, hot potato plate of mixed greens, vinegar, celery seed
I'll begin by saying we spoiled this formula a couple of times and changed various things, and still went, exceptionally well. You chomp into it and it has a kick to it plainly German. Yum!







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Blogger Templates