Social Icons

Pages







Thursday, April 30, 2015

Fish Stick Casserole Recipe












































I am fortunate that my girl has constantly wanted to fish. I recollect when I was a youngster who couldn't make me eat fish, and fish sticks and they were not one of my top choices just ate. My mom never cooked anything extraordinary if you need sustenance, we ate what she served. Well ... I need to say that all they would do was independent when we ate sausage, and might want to make a cheeseburger for me ... since I loathed sausage.
At any rate, I began my girl on salmon marinated with Goya Gorilla magic, and he adored it and ask heated salmon with rice and steamed broccoli. The fantasy of a mother. At that point we attempted the catfish, rainbow trout, pollock, halibut and that's only the tip of the iceberg. So now, when we have another weapon test fish-ho it is all on board to attempt !!!
We meet this sutchi fish like catfish and is likewise held in the dish, we must attempt.











No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Blogger Templates