Social Icons

Pages







Saturday, May 2, 2015

STUFFED FRENCH TOAST SANDWICH RECIPE




























These "toast sandwich" was a touch of an experience, in any event for me. I began with this formula called "French toast." I have no grapes cinnamon move, so simply (house) is utilized for entire wheat bread. I have no "cream cheddar" (whatever that is!) so some consistent mellowed cream cheddar. We don't eat ham, so I "more often than not turkey pastrami. :) And pour the syrup on top of the sandwich did not stable great to me, so I avoided that part.
The sandwiches were great, however not incredible. I don't think we would have loved it better on the off chance that they had done as the formula says, however! It just sounds so sweet, and we do well with this measure of sugar in our primary course ... regardless of the possibility that it is little.
All things considered, it was a pleasant change of pace, if for a dinner.












No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Blogger Templates